Student Chase Bank Loans

Student Chase Bank Loans
Click to See More Offer and Detail...







Thursday, March 5, 2015

Student Chase Mad Love Chase, Vol. 5 [Kindle Edition]

Student Chase Mad Love Chase, Vol. 5 [Kindle Edition]


"I like it" sums it up.

I enjoyed this series, but I have to admit the plot holes and lack of resolution mean that it's best for fans. Also, it's relatively lighthearted. Rebun makes me laugh. And Takashima's art is stunning.
I'm really happy to see that this series has been translated into English - it's out of print in Japanese and I had to buy used copies in order to get my hands on it. Takashima's work is sadly limited so having this series available in English is great. For people new to her, I recommend Wild Rock as her best story.

READ MORE

Student Chase Mad Love Chase, Vol. 5 [Kindle Edition]

Student Chase Mad Love Chase, Vol. 5 [Kindle Edition]

Student Chase Mad Love Chase, Vol. 5 [Kindle Edition]

No comments:

Post a Comment